Thursday, November 11, 2010

Something Special Up our Sleeves!

Hello My Dear friends.

I would sincerely like to thank everyone of you who read and commented so positively on the last blog.
It touches me how touched you were!



This weeks blog has taken me a little longer to put up because I had my final presentation "Exam" for the Certificate program I have been doing at the Gordon Institute of Business Studies this year. It was a fabulous course, I learned so much and I will write a detailed briefing of my experience later.

Today I want to do two things:


Firstly - I would encourage you all to go and read Mom's latest Blog - it is a beautiful trip down memory lane all the way back to the beginning of TLC.

Secondly I want to plead with you to diarise November 16th!


I will be announcing something BIG on that day on this blog!





I love you all
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment