Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not the best week.

Good Morning Friends.

The week started of pretty badly. Firstly I was heartsore over my little Similo and Nadia's move to fostercare with someone else. It is just never the best for a child to be in such a tenuous placement and it grieved me greatly that I could not be their constant. Similo had his own place in my little family and now there is this gaping hole. My kids are distressed and poor Mighty (who was best friends with Similo) is just pining away, it breaks me. 
Mighty Christian - my beloved son!

Then the whole spider bite saga took me out of action for days. The antibiotics were so strong and the whole week I spent just feeling physically and emotionally gross.

BUT THE WEEK IS OVER!

So I am resolved to begin fresh. I need to get my mind back in order and sort myself out - being unproductive makes me grumpy!

Pray for us friends, the burdens are great here. So many people each having their own needs and only a few they look to for satisfaction of those needs makes things though.

Bless all of you who have been working so hard behind the scenes to raise a little bit of money here and there - it is all helping and we are so grateful.

We love you all
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment