Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello Friends.

I know you are all waiting for lots of news! But please may I beg your patience for a little longer!
Things have been very busy and I am not finding time to do all the things I should right now! The blog is always high on my to do list and I always feel bad to leave it for long so I promise I will write soon but for now I will leave you with some pictures :-)

TLC TURNED 19 YEARS OLD ON JANUARY 1ST!

THE SAND PIT ON THE NEW FARM IS A FAVOURITE

FRANK TURNED 4! WE BAKED OUR OWN CAKE (NO LAUGHING, YOU!)


RUNNING IN THE SPRINKLERS IS ALWAYS FUN!

Du Pont helps us refurbish the girl's bedroom.

Ruthie slip and sliding

Waiting turns on the slip and slide

Inspecting our Lucerne grass we will be feeding our cattle in the winter!

Sorting uniforms for the New School year!

Sibu learns to ride a bike!


WE LOVE YOU ALL!
PIPPA

No comments:

Post a Comment