Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Topsy Turvy Tuesday

Hello Friends

YES YES I KNOW! I promised to write more! and then ... you hear nothing.
I'm so sorry!

Joanna kidnapped me on Sunday for a rest :-) I got to blob, watch a movie (or 2) and read a whole book without being interrupted :-) It was fabulous :-)

But I'm back now and things will be back in order shortly :-)

Tommy is having physiotherapy on his hands every few days now and continues to improve daily.
Here is a photo of one of the hands - It is MUCH improved.


Here is a picture of a happy Tommy with Amy on the night we had our welcome back party for Tommy. (You can read about this soon on Mom's blog)



Our New Farm blog will be up and running shortly (I promise!) and then you can all follow along as we begin a new adventure in our plan to make TLC more self-reliant.

We Love You All
Pippa

2 comments:

  1. Dear Pippa.

    I'm soooo glad to hear that Tommy's improving, and most of all happy at home. I know you are busy with everything, but glad you do find time to keep us updated about everything. Glad to hear you do get some time off to mobilize your strength again.
    Thinking of you all.

    Love Benedicte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pippa a modern day miracle,it is just awesome! Tpmmy looks really good & his hands are fantastic! Soooo glad JoannA KIDNAPPED you & made you have a good rest. Another answer to prayer, both you & your Mom so needed a rest.God Bless you all, continue to pray for yuu all

    love

    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete