Friday, July 1, 2011

The week that Whizzed!

Hello Friends

Whoosh! Is all I can say!

Since the last post I have been trying to get online to write more about the new farm ... and the universe has conspired against my internet activities!

Our 3G network crashed yesterday so no one in the whole country who uses their service had any joy yesterday and today was just a whirlwind of activity!

So a very quick update before my energy really fades ...

Tommy continues to heal well physically. His hands only need splinting when he sleeps and the doctors say we can take the bandages off tomorrow. Emotionally he seems to be having a hard time now. He seems anxious all the time and just does not quite have the same spark. We have organised a counselling session for him in the hopes that he can talk through the experience and find the parts that are still making him feel bad.


We wait for his brightness to return


The reconstruction of the house is set to begin the middle of next week, and we still are waiting for final confirmation of how much the insurance will cover but from what we can tell it will be less than half.

Most of the kids are on school break now and so the house is full of noise and energy all day long :-)
Thursday was Kay's birthday and today is Taylor's so Joanna has had a busy time too.

This morning I courageously decided to change the bed linen on all the beds in my mobile / matchbox  house... well I only know now how courageous it was because I had to put it all back tonight! BLAH!
I feel like I went to gym and then some!

The blog about the farm will begin soon, I'm so sorry I haven't got to that part yet but I am working on a lot of things at once. My Varsity assignment took a lot of time and I'm working on the new website with someone and a new electronic newsletter that should be pretty cool etc etc etc.

I am sending you all fabulously warm and squishy TLC hugs for all your love and support and ... just because!

We love you all
Pippa 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pippa for taking time to keep us up to date anout Tommy, he needs another miracle to get his spark back, I am continuing to pray for him as well as all at tlc. Your life there is really hectic, I hope everything settles down soon, and you are able to get back into the house again. I have been praying for bongali & wonder how the dear lad is getting along

    with warmest christian love

    Anne xxxx

    ReplyDelete