Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Birthday, Blisters and Bonhomie

Hello Friends

Isn't she gorgeous! Even when things are difficult it is such a pleasure to share my life with these fabulous little people.

First and foremost may I apologise to those of you who recieved what appeared like SPAM from us! I'm afraid neither I nor my PA knew about the "BCC" protocol for group emails and so it arrived in many mailboxes looking decidedly suspicious!

The email was to encourage people to sign up to receive the new format TLC newsletter! Please sign up on the TLC website - the November News will be sent out on Wednesday :-) Remember to send me feedback as I am trying to learn and improve all the time!

The last little while has been exhausting! It has been another financially sickening month for us here, we are all working like crazy people trying to find money to pay for the silly things like bin bags and toilet paper! It's so ... yucky!

In between the stress of that we have had a birthday ...
Christian turned 6 on the 20th. He was treated to the usual breakfast in Mom's bed :-) And he recieved several little goodies in the post which he was thrilled about! Thank you to everyone who sent him something, it always makes them feel so special to get their very own post!

He was spoiled the whole day and then had his breath taken away when his Godmother Sonya arrived here with a brand new PUPPY! He has named her Star. She is 7 weeks old and will be our very own "family dog" on our new farm!


Add to that the arrival of 2 not so fabulous creatures! 
One was when Nadia picked up the Chicken Pox!
But nothing gets this little girl down! Despite the itches and the "owies" she was able to smile and only had one really sick day.


And then Mighty got a Conjunctival Infection that kept him off school for 4 days!


It is weeks like these that I really feel like the mother of 11 and I am counting the days along with my children to when we get to have more SPACE!

The Christmas season is upon us ... Uncle "Elf"red is ready for some Christmas present pick ups :-)

And the kiddies are SO READY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Here they are at a little Carols party held by a local youth group :-)

The Kirsty Watts Foundation set up a new playground for the Creepies and they just love it!


Please remember us this festive season! I know everyone is having a tough time but if you can spare a little to help us out we would be so very grateful. We should have a secure online credit and debit card facility added to our site in the next little while so look out for that :-) It will make donating a little easier!

Also I have had some beautiful feedback from our Adopt a Cot sponsors. Thank you for that. Remember you can become a sponsor by signing in on the Adopt a Cot Page on the website and I will send a monthly report on what's been going on in "your" cot.



Well that is most of the news for now, the rest is mostly boring stuff. Keep in touch and let us know what's happening in your life, it means the world to me to hear how you are all doing :-)

We love you all
Pippa

2 comments:

  1. my dear Pippa, you have no idea how much I look forward to a word and picture here on your blog!

    I have nominated you for an award... the Liebster blog award...
    you deserve it fully
    check out my blog for details.

    love you all
    keeping you in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love hearing about tlc & what you all doing it is great! I will be interested when you get your 'C
    ard' up & running I have given money via uk bank & so have 2 of my friends. Love to all at tlc, especially the twins, do them a big hug from me christian love

    Anne Scotland

    ReplyDelete