Friday, June 24, 2011

He is in the General Ward!

Hello Friends

Our news from yesterday is fabulous!
Tommy was moved to the General ward yesterday and it is just so wonderful to hear the medical fraternity using words like "miraculous" and "unbelievable" :-)

He is in much better spirits now and is completely obsessed about coming home! He is determined to do everything possible to make his departure from hospital as speedy as he can!

I joked with him yesterday that if he makes it too quick he won't have a bed at home yet! His response ... It's fine I'm going to sleep in Mommy's bed for a while anyway :-)

I guess he is entitled to such comfort after such a trauma!

Thank you all for everything you do and continue to do for all of us!

We Love You All
Pippa

2 comments:

  1. What can I say but Praise the Lord! brought tears to my eyes. wonderful


    christian love

    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete