Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday 21 June

Morning Friends

Last night I could not write because I could not find my 3G card, I looked everywhere and eventually at about quarter to 11 I gave up. This morning I spent another good hour looking and ofcourse I found it exactly where it was supposed to be and where I had looked at least 20 times before! GRRRRR!

So the update for yesterday...

~sigh~

Tommy had an emotional day yesterday. During Mom's visit he cried and cried, he tried to get out of the bed and make Mom take him home. It seems that as he heals he is more and more desperate to be home.

When I went at 3 o'clock they would not let me visit as his hands were being cleaned and so they were exposed and vulnerable to infection.

Poor boy. He seems to be holding more breath on his own now but they are still taking it slow, which I think is wise.

As an update for all who are sending help:
# The ticket for Tommy's best friend, Theo, has been paid for
# The cost of his glasses has been covered
# The music "IPOD" has been replaced

The insurance are sending a builder now that the assessor has been because they want measurements to give an accurate quote.

Thank you all for sending so much love and support
We Love you All
Pippa

1 comment:

  1. I think that Tommy cryibg is a good thing it is a good healer,& he now letting his feelings be expressed. Hard for you to watch this,but still praying for him, & also Bongani, how I wish there was something I could do for him.

    love to all

    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete